Friday, September 12, 2008

Being Positive and fleeting thoughts...

Positivity:

Some people call me crazy that I seem to always such a smiley girl, I have been upset before many times, so I'd prefer not to revert back to that... Anyway, I guess it alright I mean people don't understand me but that's okay... Don't you just love making someone else's day? Speaking of someone else's day my sister's Birthday is coming up! Yay! Except I don't know what in God's name to get her. I mean there is always the simple things like cards and chocolate but what about something that says happy 13, but by the way this is something you have never gotten... That kind of special, I thought about it and yeah, it shouldn't be that hard to pick something...I wanted to get her something grown up, but then there are those song around like I kissed a girl and I liked it... Not bad mouthing anyone here but how is my sis going to feel knowing that what I ever I buy her she might have to measure up to?? She wants all the rap music but I don't want to be a bad influence by giving her what she wants by any means... Oh well, I guess I can always revert back to the classic choccies and money...
What do you think?
Celeste xx

1 comment:

Jewel Allen said...

I wouldn't worry about it, if I were you. Just get her something you think she'll like and give her a gift receipt! :-)