Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Ten things

Summer is comin'

Hey, summer is coming again and that means the beach and long hot days... Not that I mind... But seriously I am the sort of person that will probably complain and not bother to enjoy summer... This year, it has to be different, so there are ten things I really want to do this summer:

1: Go on a healthy diet and stick to it, no, I don't mean starving myself skinny... But you know when you pull up at the local food court at the galleria and your friends say let's get Maccas or Sushi, well its that decision I want to stick to... Like instead of McDonalds I will have some of my friend's sushi or get Subway... (And I will try very hard not to indulge in Subway's delectable cookies...mmmmm) Maybe, I will go to the pool every Saturday with my boyfriend... Oh, yes I am working every day full time, so that's going to be difficult every day....


More to come...

1 comment:

shanna said...

Sounds like you are on a great start. Eating right starts with attitude and knowledge. I like your blog. Keep up the great work!