Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Welcome!



Welcome! This is me in the flesh, everything you have wanted to know and more! Right now I'm at work and loving it! I will also have many stories to tell you about me! Something you might NEED to know:

I am a receptionist

I work with my dad

I'm a confessed Smallville Addict

I'm on Absolute Write- Celeste_2sweet

I love my feedback

I love pink and purple!

My favourite lipgloss is Australis happy

You will find in my draws pink, pink and black

I'm a girly girl aussie and proud of it!

So yes hi and welcome, feel free to comment and look around. This blog is inspired by Pink Ink's blog but my is going to be about work, home and past school life! I have a lot of things to say so stay tuned!

Celeste xx

Above: Me at work this morning, don't you just love the scarf! It's from next door to our business her name is Anne and she is so lovely!

3 comments:

Jewel Allen said...

Very nice, Celeste! Good job. I don't know that I deserved that dedication, but I'm glad my blog could inspire yours. Happy blogging!

sweetchic said...

Thanks Pink Ink! That is so nice of you! And you deserve every good thing you get in this life!
Celeste

Catherine L. Tully said...

Saw you on AW and thought I'd check this out....your blog is coming along nicely--keep up the good work!