Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Love



Love:


Yeah, I know its not me and my real boyfriend but I like this picture! I customized it myself on photobucket! Anyway I will start at the beginning...


It was April fools day and I was attending work experience when I saw him. Being unlike my other friends, I would look at the first guy I see handed to me... Anyway, I thought to myself as he walked near the company tea table I was sitting at.


He must be 22 or older, and I wasn't going to introduce myself, but then I thought about it. What the hell, I got nothing to lose. If you ask my friends I do not believe in a guy only making the first move, you live only once... I mustered up my courage and spoke,
"Hey, come and sit down," I said, to be honest there was this amazing flutter in my heart and my head was saying I'm alreading crushin' on you.
"I'm Celeste," I spoke clearly, he was clearly nervous
"I thought you were twenty two or something!" I exclaimed as he laughed, I liked him, I knew I did. Smiling and laughing we talked until we started work at 8:00. As I walked down the steps to my position in the cosmetics department and knew I wanted to see him again... We had arranged (I think from memory) to meet up at lunch and talk some more, I could hardly wait!
At Recess I rushed up stairs to see if I could see him, I even waited an extra ten minutes, but no show, I could only hope I would see him at lunch... I couldn't wait to see him, in the cosmetics department I tried on this Max Faxter makeup which irritated my skin, the other girl was getting permanent marker off her nails, so I took off most of my make up. I also applied lipgloss and rushed to the toilets to check my refelction. When I walked out he was waiting there for me, just like Titianic with Jack waiting for rose at the top of the stairs...
We ended up sitting together at the food court and it was fun. We met up with a friend of his too, that was alright but I was getting hungry. I sat down at the table, I was originally going to buy McDonalds chips and coke like my usual self but he sat down.
"Hey, I got us a seat!" I said happily, he leaned over and smiled.
"That's not the only thing you got," he said smiling, he had brough me Subway, which was awfully sweet. Anyway, I smiled back, he must like me, and I was going to do something daring...
I looked at the food, he was already tucking in, problem with me is, and if you ask my best friend I am not in to trying something new, I stick to the same old boring chips and coke combo. But, I felt sad that he did that for me, so I ate it. Honestly, it was alright, it's good we don't have the same tastes on some things. I did enjoy it too, its suppossed to be healthy. Anyway we were talking and I spun him a line that I liked him... He didn't say much becuase he did not get what I was implying. We were talking and then I spoke,
"That's why I like you," I blurted out, I swallowed he stared...
"What..." he stuttered, he seemed nervous...
"I want to go out with you," They were the only words I can think of, suddenly, the room went quiet. I was cursing in my own head and then-
"Yes,"
I almost fell of my chair! My heart hammered like crazy and I felt like I was flying higher and higher, like I was lightheaded...
"ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" I asked, perhaps to eagerly but he seemed to be thrilled.
"Yeah,"
"ME, CELESTE!? As in the girl everybody doesn't seem to like," I was speechless and I could have swron teenagers were walking past evasdropping... We held hands when we walked back into work and exchanged numbers. I told the girl in cosmetics and she said it was cool I had the guts to do that.... To me it wasn't a big deal, with love, I see and get, if I'm rejected I just keep trying...
I rung my mum at work and told her, I introduced him at the end of the day and everyone was flabbergasted including me...
Anyway, I got a good night text from him as the cream on top of my coffee... (stupid similie! LOL)
5 Months latter and 11 days were are stil dating!
Celeste xxx

1 comment:

jbfan&cameos'mom said...

Hi! I just wanted to say I've been skimming your blog(s) for a little bit and I <3 this story about you and your bf!! It's SO cute!! I was literally sitting her going 'awww!!!'
It gives me hope :)

I wish you and your bf best of luck in the future! Congrats on 5 months!

P.S. You are SO pretty!!1